Operations Assistant/ Buffalo, NY/ 1st Shift
Remedy is partnered with a growing Buffalo, NY Supply Company to identify an Operations Assistant to work with vendors to provide support to internal customers and to interact with interdepartmental and third party personnel to logistics, shipping, and inventory paperwork. This individual will maintain up to date & organized records, and problem solve to resolve related Operations issues.
1st: 8:00am-5:00pm Monday - Friday
- Working with internal customers and external vendors to ensure timely ordering of materials
- Accurately generating purchase orders in ERP system and issuing POs to vendors
- Monitoring open purchase orders and issue status updates for delivery/lead-time changes
- Processing paperwork for receiving-in of imported materials
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records for delivery schedule of shipping containers
- Working with internal and external parties to assemble paperwork and file freight claims
- Processing credits/debits for verified freight claims
- Performing additional tasks as needed
- Highschool diploma, or equivalent certificate
- Business Administration degree a plus, but not required
- Previous relevant experience working in an office environment – preferably as a Clerk, Administrative Assistant, or Receptionist
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written as well as verbal)
- Detailed-oriented, problem solving, self-auditing skill
- Ability to manage and prioritize schedule of daily/monthly tasks
- Self-motivated, individual contributor and team player
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and general business systems
- Ability to learn and adapt in a growing environment
- Must be able to stand and walk for up to 8 hours
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
Get your foot in the door with a growing global supplier! Great benefits and culture! Apply today!
We welcome active Military Members and Veterans to apply!