General Mills is one of the largest food manufacturing companies in the world.
Our line supervisors provide lead support in packing finished goods for shipment in the Fruit Department.
We have openings for supervisor second and third shift.
• Accomplishes Manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, coaching, counseling, initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains staff by orienting, and training associates, developing personal growth opportunities.
• Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process, monitoring personnel and resources, facilitating corrections to malfunctions, initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments and shifts.
• Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning associates, monitoring progress, resolving problems, report results on shift production summaries.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization and client standards.
• Maintains a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing associates on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources. Maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Resolves associate problems by investigating issues, identifying solutions and recommending action. Job
• Supervisory or similar leadership experience preferred
• Warehouse and/or packaging experience a plus
• Previous customer service experience
• Ability to establish a positive team environment between the customer, associates and Remedy Intelligent Staffing
• Ability to work with client and colleagues in a professional manner
• Ability to work successfully with diverse groups of people
• Self-motivated with strong work ethics and sense of urgency
• Attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Maintain a flexible work schedule to meet the needs of GMI
• Must be able to interact with GMI representative in a professional manner at all times