Turn your next job into your future career with a job at Remedy!
• Ability to assemble various subcomponents into larger subassemblies and\or final assemblies.
• Ability to test final assemblies with electronic instruments.
• Ability to produce quality parts or assemblies within processes and standards.
• Participate in continuous improvement within the work group and possibly with cross-functional teams.
• Support more than one product line demonstrating flexibility of assignment.
• Responsible for checking parts for missing hardware prior to start of the job.
• Basic blue print reading skills.
• Good manual dexterity, attention to detail and problem solving skills required.
• Ability to perform in a fast paced environment, meeting demanding schedules.
The ideal candidates must be highly motivated, dependable and eager to learn.
Experience: Previous Assembly experience is required.
• Will sit or stand for long periods of time
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.