- Ability to assemble various subcomponents into larger subassemblies and\or final assemblies.
- Ability to test final assemblies with electronic instruments.
- Ability to produce quality parts or assemblies within IntelliMetal processes and standards.
- Participate in continuous improvement within the work group and possibly with cross-functional teams.
- Support more than one product line demonstrating flexibility of assignment.
- Responsible for checking parts for missing hardware prior to start of the job.
- Basic blue print reading skills.
- Good manual dexterity, attention to detail and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment, meeting demanding schedules.
The ideal candidates must be highly motivated, dependable and eager to learn.
Previous Assembly experience is required.
- Will sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.