We need YOU in this role! Do you have leadership skills?
Do you love working with people?
THEN THIS TEAM LEAD POSITION IS FOR YOU!
Located in Groveport, Ohio, you could work with one of THE MOST DESIRED companies! Build A Bear!
This is a first shift (Monday through Friday) position hours are 6 am to 3 pm!
As a Team Lead your responsibilities could include:
- Expected to utilize effective leadership SKILLS to plan, organize, staff, control, and direct all operations of the on-site office.
- Monitor performance and resolve basic employee problems as required
- Teamwork – Work effectively with a group of employees.
- Enforce all SOP’s and GMP’s as per client requirements
- Work the floor positions along side of other associates
- Assist in training new associates to success
- Provide support to associates not at production levels such as training, tips, and proper techniques
- Assist in monitoring production levels
- Enforce all work rules – including cell phone usage, break schedules, PPE, dress code and other site-specific guidelines/rules.
- Provide guidance on work illnesses/injuries – completion of Remedy and Client required paperwork (Follow the Injury/Illness Protocol specific to the client)
- Conduct daily check ins as outlined by the client
- Work with the shift management to place all Remedy associates in correct groups
- Follow through on other assigned tasks
- Enforce all other client site and Remedy policies as per client specific policies
We offer a full range of benefits to include:
- * Permanent opportunities
- * Fun work environment
- * 30% discount on Build A Bear products
- * Immediate access to benefits
- * Weekly Pay
- * Direct Deposit or Pay Card
Why haven't you clicked on APPLY NOW yet? Do it now before this position is filled!
We strongly encourage Military Personnel and Veterans to apply!