Our client in Orem, Utah is searching for Manufacturing Machine Operators. Come work for a company that prides themselves in supplying the highest quality materials for their customers. Fabulous employee benefit package offered upon hire
Shift: 2:00 PM – 10:30 PM
Requirements for Manufacturing Machine Operator:
- General operations of production machinery.
- Maintains well organized and clean work station and update required documentation to insure a quality product.
- Loading and unloading molds, trimming products, operating lift cart.
- Material preparations such as bagging and steel prep.
- Perform to all quality expectations, isolate/ report all defects, insure that product meets all dimensional and cosmetic standards, adhere to all SOP standards and proper documentation of all product.
- Use of hand tools and measuring devices helpful.
Benefits are offered after hired full time that start 30 days after hire date.
- Med, Dental, Free Life & Dis
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pension 100% contribution, 401K with company match.
- 3 month parental leave policy
Apply now for our Manufacturing Machine Operator position!
Members of Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!