Our client in Salt Lake City, Utah is searching for talented & experienced Manufacturing Automated Control Technician. This is a fantastic Direct Hire Opportunity with a superb benefit package!
Shift: 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM Mon-Fri
Pay: $22.00 - $30.00/hr (DOE)
Required Work Experience for Manufacturing Automated Control Technician;
- Machine Build Experience 3-5 yrs electrical, industrial wiring 3-5 yrs, Major MFG Equipment and Machine Servicing (5+ yrs),
- Automated control design, build, and programming (3 yrs)
- Strong equipment control panel design and implementation
- Reading and understanding engineering prints and schematics. Engineering, designing and programming of automated control panels
- Fabricating replacement parts, assignment of capital improvement projects
- Assist in project planning, execution, and completion
- Installation of utility lines, Repair of major production equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, natural gas, water, and drainage systems. Understands electrical schematics, blueprints, and ladder logic
- Must have a mechanical aptitude, basic math skills, knowledge of spreadsheets, databases, and word processing programs
- Strong PLC designing wiring and programming skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life Insurance, HSA, Flex Spending, Disability, EAP, Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay
Apply now for our Manufacturing Automated Control Technician!
Members of Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!