Production Machine Operator needed in Waterloo, IA
Shift: 1std (Monday through Thursday,6:00am-4:30 9m)
Operates a variety of woodworking machines.
Uses various hand tools to fabricate, assemble and repair high grade furniture and cabinets.
If this hands-on work is for you, APPLY NOW!
All Military and Veterans are welcome.
Qualifications and Ability:
- Working knowledge of measurement tools, like a tape measure
- Has operated equipment like saws, drills, pneumatic nail guns’ woodworking equipment.
- Can visual match color grains and patterns
- Assemble of parts using glue, dowels, screws
- Finishing of wood with spray guns and or by hand both paint and stains
- Proof of High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds, twist and turn at waist, work on knees, bend, stoop for long periods.