Shipping and Receiving Associate/ West Seneca, NY/ 1st Shift
Remedy is partnered with a West Seneca, NY Manufacturer to identify a Shipping and Receiving Associate to join their team!
1st: 7:00am – 3:30pm Monday-Friday (ability to work overtime as needed)
- Preparing shipments by protecting, and labeling containers.
- Prepping product for shipment by verifying location; directing movement to staging area and resolving problems.
- Verifying product inventory reports by comparing logs and reports and adjusting entries.
- Documenting actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
- Maintaining databases.
- Monitoring inventory by completing counts as required.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Updating and preparing proper paperwork for each shipment
- Ability to use a fork truck/crane required.
- Forklift certification
- Computer knowledge
- Ability to process paperwork
First shift hours! Get your foot in the door with this rapidly growing West Seneca, NY Manufacturer! Apply today!
We welcome Military Members and Veterans to apply!