General Labor positions at one of your Fortune 500 favorite companies. Located in Georgesville, Columbus.
You will be loading and unloading merchandise in accordance to established safety, performance and accuracy standards as well as employment guidelines while meeting the department's standards of productivity. Lifting up to 50lbs max!
Shift: 1st and 2nd shifts
Starting Pay: Starting Pay at $15
Essential Duties for General Labor Associate:
- Unloads container by separating each case by style, size, and color and placing in a separate pallet for each
- Accurately builds each pallet to the correct standard
- Stage pallets on the dock using a manual pallet jack
- Determines if pallets are ready to be shrinking wrapped by identifying case quantity on upper right hand side of the pallet Shrink wrapping staged pallets
- Ensures that the exact number and type of product is loaded and moved.
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply
Requirements for General Labor Associates:
- Experience in a fast-paced warehouse environment is preferred
- Team player and able table to work independently, as assigned
- Detail oriented
- Able to multitask