The Warehouse Assembly Associate assembles a variety of service counter scales, scale terminals, light capacity scales, and Lab Balances. Warehouse assembly associates working in the group utilize various means (from hand tools to automated equipment) to assembly and test the standard product family!
Shift: 1st shift 7am-3:30pm
- Final product assembly and test experienc
- Experience in reading, comprehending, and following assembly procedures, test procedures, quality assurance procedures, and component/assembly engineering prints
- Detailed assembly experience in checking for straightness, parallelism, fit, and cosmetics
- Experience working in a fast paced team oriented production environment
- Basic computer knowledge / skills (SAP experience a plus)
- Demonstrated good attendance and punctuality record
- Weekly Pay!
- Free Online Career Courses!
- Long term and Temporary to Hire Opportunities!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan!
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!
APPLY NOW for our Warehouse Assembly Associate opportunities!