Insurance Customer Service Representative
We are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative with a desire to build a career in the Insurance Industry. This position requires an active 4-40 License, 1 year of insurance CSR or related experience and a commitment to excellence in customer service. We are looking for an enthusiastic, people person who is commitment to customer service enables them to handle client needs with patience, empathy and efficiency. This position requires the person be very organized, detail oriented, ability to multitask, working knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong written and verbal skills. This is currently an in-office position without a work from home option.
- Process policy change request and secure client documents.
- Greet customers entering the office, answer phones, process insurance transactions, general reporting and basic data management.
- Build and strengthen customer relations ships by providing efficient and insightful Customer Service,
- Present and explains insurance policy options based upon the needs and goals of both clients and prospects.
- Effectively support and interact with colleagues in team environment to serve clients
- 4-40 required
- 1-year Customer Service / Insurance experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong administrative and typing skills.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to multitask while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude and the ability to treat others with patients and empathy.
- Be a self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Bilingual helpful but not necessary