Do you like pulling parts?
Forklift /Tuggers are responsible for transporting product from one area of the facility to the other.
Shift: 1st 7am-3:30pm
- Keep production supplied by operating a tugger to retrieve materials and supplies.
- Maintaining inventory in production area by anticipating and tracking usage.
- Clearing production area by securing and moving finished Baskets;
- Documenting actions by logging movement of supplies, materials, and finished goods.
- Maintaining safe work environment by watching out for foot traffic;
- Following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations. Performing preventive maintenance, by calling for repairs
Want to know more?
Click here to Apply Now!