Hours: 1st Shift, 6am - 2:30pm
Pay: $14.30 - $16/hr, DOE
Quality Assurance Technician;
• Strong Attention to Detail
• Auto CAD experience required
• Die inspections – read blue prints (can train on this part)
• Compete Sample forms (entering in inspection information)
• Capability Study – Measuring parts and input data in charts to determine if process is capable or not.
• Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
• Permanent Opportunity
• Free Online Skill Building Training
• Weekly Pay!
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our QA Assurance jobs!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!