Come work for a company that prides themselves in supplying the highest quality materials, with a wide range of options and professional, insured installers to their customers. As a Manufacturing Production Associate.
Shift: 10:00 PM – 6:30 AM Mon-Fri
Pay: $14.50\Hr ( $2.00/hr Summer bonus pay through Oct 3rd 2020)
Requirements for Manufacturing Production Associate:
- General operations of production machinery.
- Maintains well organized and clean work station and update required documentation to insure a quality product.
- Loading and unloading molds, trimming products, operating lift cart.
- Material preparations such as bagging and steel prep.
- Perform to all quality expectations, isolate/ report all defects, insure that product meets all dimensional and cosmetic standards, adhere to all SOP standards and proper documentation of all product.
- Use of hand tools and measuring devices helpful.
Benefits are offered after hired full time that start 30 days after hire date.
- Med, Dental, Free Life & Dis
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pension 100% contribution, 401K with company match.
- 3 month parental leave policy
Apply now for our Manufacturing Production Associate position!
Members of Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!