Our client in Lehi has an immediate opportunity for a Warehouse Associate. You will be responsible for repairing small machines, validating repairs through testing, logging results, cleaning and packaging the repaired machines. Also, you’ll be receiving pallets of broken machines and shipping out repaired machines and other miscellaneous materials.
Location: Lehi, Utah
Pay: $20.00-$24.00 ( This is a 3 month assignment )
Shift: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mon-Fri
Expectation for Warehouse Associate:
- Experience testing, analyzing, troubleshooting, or repairing issues with hardware, mechanical, electronic devices
- Experience in root cause analysis and fixing hardware issues
- Quick learner with a great attitude
- Strong in mechanical problem-solving and logical thinking skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and using basic formulas o sum, max, min, standard deviation, etc.
- Ability to collect, collate, and present data and findings from tests.
- Must have good interpersonal skills – verbal and written communication
- Self-starter, capable of working independently
- Able to maintain high attention to detail even while working on repetitive tasks
- Able to repetitively lift 40 lbs
- Free online skill-building courses
- Get paid weekly
Apply now for our Warehouse Associate position!
Members of Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!