MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN Openings in Orchard Park & Hamburg, NY
1st shift Opportunities
$14 - $16+
- Perform basic assembly utilizing power and hand tools.
- Perform duties to assemble and install basic mechanical and hydraulic components on vehicles
- Ensure manufacturing, quality, and safety requirements are met
- Work from schedules, manuals, wiring diagrams, shop orders, prints, pick lists, photos, and instructions
- High school graduate or General Education Diploma
- Math and blueprint reading skills
- Basic computer skills
- Commitment to the quality standards
- Good problem solving skills & a team player
- Lift 40 lbs on a consistent basis
- Strong capability to use basic power tools and various manufacturing equipment
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Hand tools to include but not limited to: power tools, saws, impact wrenches, stud welder, grinders, belt sander, drill press, tape measure templates, and heat gun. Overhead crane and fabrication equipment such as punch presses, shears and press brakes.
Why Choose Remedy???
- Over 20 years of Service in the Buffalo Area
- TEAM of Experienced Recruiters Dedicated to helping you develop your CAREER
- UNLIMITED Referral Bonuses
- FREE Educational Courses
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Weekly Pay with direct deposit options
Many OPPORTUNITIES are WAITING for YOU!! Active Military & Veterans encouraged to apply!!
Remedy Staffing - Specializing in Manufacturing, Production and Logistics