Manufacturing Assistant (Deburrer)/ Orchard Park, NY/ All Shifts
A Deburrer is needed for a growing and established Orchard Park Manufacturer to join their team!
2nd: 4:00pm-2:30am Monday-Thursday
- Positioning and securing deburring and cutting tools onto holding fixtures of machines and utilizing hand tools.
- Repairing or replacing parts.
- Inspecting machine elements to ensure conformance to quality specifications.
- Maintaining count of pats
- Utilizing the appropriate tools to deburr or rework machined parts.
- Verifying conformance of finished parts to specifications.
- Documentation as needed
- Performing other duties as required
- 1 or more years previous experience
- Ability to work quickly and with accuracy.
- Good hand-eye coordination and good manual dexterity in both hands a must.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, process sketches, and understand measuring instruments.
Great opportunity with a family-owned and operated company! Competitive pay and benefits! Apply today!
We welcome active Military Members and Veterans to apply!