Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking Facility Maintenance Technicians for a Direct Hire position in a food production company located in central Sauk County, Wi. If you are a qualified Maintenance Technician and would enjoy working in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, apply now!
Shift: 2nd, 1pm – 9pm (rotating days) Some weekend work.
Pay: Starting at $24.00/hr
Job Duties of the Facility Maintenance Technician:
- Understand and comply with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and food safety guidelines to ensure that quality food products are manufactured in a sanitary production environment and delivered with superior protection to our customers and consumers
- Perform maintenance activities on all manufacturing process equipment in all areas of the plant
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and/or pneumatic production and/or packaging equipment
- Perform routine adjustments to machinery and work with machine operators on problems to improve quality and efficiency of packaging lines
- Monitor & maintain in optimal operational condition all safety features and systems on the machinery and equipment
- Communicate effectively with all employees, supervisors and managers in troubleshooting equipment to ensure minimal equipment downtime and peak equipment efficiency
Veterans encouraged to apply!