Quality Control Inspector / Orchard Park, NY/ 3rd Shift
Remedy is partnered with a rapidly growing Orchard Park, NY Manufacturer to identify an experienced Quality Control Inspector to join their team!
3rd: 12:00am – 12:00pm or 12:00pm- 12:00am Friday-Sunday or Saturday - Monday
- Performing in-process and final inspection and verification of production parts, samples, and packaging
- Instructing and communicating quality requirements to production and shipping departments
- Non-conformance disposition including tracing non-conforming condition back to start and segregating all potentially non-conforming material
- Completing all required documentation,
- Receiving inspection of raw materials, supplies, finished goods, etc. including reviewing suppliers’ paperwork
- Inspecting production documentation
- Using, maintaining, and storing quality assurance equipment and instruments properly
- Properly filing all documentation and samples
- Keeping a clean and orderly work area
- Performing additional job-related tasks as required
- Proficiency in use and maintenance of standard measuring equipment (calipers, micrometers, plug gages, etc.)
- Intermediate math skills, including geometry
- Ability to read blueprints
- Good communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 30 pounds and perform frequent standing and walking tasks
- Experience with vision measurement systems, such as Smart Scope beneficial
- Quality regulated environment (i.e. FDA, ISO 13485, ISO 9001, medical, automotive, etc.) a plus
- Plastics manufacturing experience a plus
Ultra clean facility! Great benefits! Apply now!
We welcome Active Military Members and Veterans to apply!