Production Operators (Washing Operators)/ Grand Island, NY/ All Shifts
Remedy is partnered with an established and growing Grand Island, NY Manufacturer to identify Washer Operators to handle the set-up, operation and performance of all vial washers and component sterilizers. Operates all equipment used in these areas efficiently, safely and consistently.
- 1st Shift – 7:00 AM-3:00PM – Monday through Friday
- 2nd Shift – 3:00PM-11:00 PM – Monday through Friday
- 3rd Shift – 11:00 PM-7:00 AM – Monday through Friday
- 4th Shift – 6:00AM-6:30 PM – Saturday, Sunday and one day during the week
- 5th Shift – 6 PM-6:30 AM- Saturday, Sunday and one day during the week
- Performing tasks requested bysupervision.
- Wearing appropriate safety equipment (i.e. safetyglasses/shoes).
- Adhering to mid-level gowningrequirements.
- Following all required SOPs/GMPs/safety requirements during execution of dailyduties.
- Responsible for good documentationpractices
- Restocking productionsupplies.
- Assuring that the batch record folder is correctly documented, and that all checks are performed perSOP
- Verifying and checking the sterilizer cycle according to the SOPStandards.
- Loading applicable sterilizers asneeded
- Responsible for support equipment after the completion of the productionrun.
- Performing the daily and weekly cleaning of the area
- Accurately separating and labeling anywaste.
- High School Diploma or equivalentrequired.
- Ability to comprehends basic math, reading and basic mechanicaladjustments.
- Good communication and documentation skillsrequired.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Must be able to lift, bend, and reach while palletizing vial pans weighing approximately 20lbs.
- Must be able to pull and push vial racks weighing approximately 1800 lbs. using a manual pallet jack
- Must be able to work in slippery wet conditions while operating equipment and performing manual cleaning ofequipment.
Great opportunities with an established and rapidly global manufacturer located in Grand Island, NY! Great culture and benefits! Apply today!
We welcome active Military Members and Veterans to apply!