What are we looking for?
Our Tyler, TX office is seeking a Recruiter to join the team! The Recruiter delivers exceptional customer service and recruits qualified individuals to fill open positions in the growing Smith County market!
Pay: $15+ DOE
- Hands-on recruiting, interviewing, and selecting qualified manufacturing and professional personnel for key accounts
- Acting as liaison with our clients; evaluating skills required for various job assignments and filling open orders in an effective and timely manner
- Delivering top-notch customer service to candidates, field employees, and client companies alike
- Orienting, onboarding, and helping to manage the field employee workforce
- On-site Client visits
- Demonstrating the company's and the area's core values, operating principles, and service differentiators
- Previous Staffing experience - A PLUS!
- Previous Recruiting experience – A PLUS!
- Solid customer service background and a flexible "can do!" attitude
- Energetic and Driven
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and self-direct
- Strong computer skills including MS office, Outlook, and the ability to quickly learn new systems
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to follow through with an appropriate sense of urgency
- High volume, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively work with people from all socio-economic strata
- Ability to work after hours and on weekends if required
Apply now for immediate consideration!
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!