We are seeking several assemblers at a stable client in the surrounding Charleston area. Those who do best at these positions are individuals who like working with their hands and good with tools.
- Assembles production, fabricated metal products, electrical equipment, and more according to directions.
- Uses various machines and hand tools to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Maintains logs, records, and reports concerning production, machine maintenance, and product inconsistencies.
- Maintains equipment and conveyors and performs basic repairs when needed.
- Inventories tools, parts, and supplies; contacts materials handler if supplies are needed.
- Periodically checks products per company policy to ensure quality and uniform completion; resolves any identified problems and alerts supervisor.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED required and a minimum of 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and use of tools – tape measure, screwdriver, battery operated tools, etc.
- Knowledge of hardware arrangements – nuts, bolts, screws, etc.
- Knowledge of 5S – sort, set, shine, standardize, and sustain.
- Knowledge and use of necessary PPE.
- Monday - Thursday 6am - 3pm and
- Friday 6am - 12pm
If this job sounds like the right fit for you, visit our Remedy office one day Monday-Friday between 9am-12pm for an interview!