Office Assistant (Quality Assurance Inspector)/ Tonawanda, NY/ 1st Shift
A rapidly growing, international Tonawanda, NY Manufacturer is looking for a Quality Assurance Inspector to inspect incoming components and raw materials according to check lists, drawings, specifications and or inspection procedures using standard physical/mechanical measurements and visual assessments that meet applicable standards for cGMP and FDA regulations.
- 1st: 7:30am-4:00pm Monday - Friday
- Examining containers and packages for compliance in accordance with the manufacturing specifications and inspection criteria in applicable procedures.
- Reviewing and Inspect paperwork for accuracy and completion
- Recording inspection data legibly and accurately as specified in applicable procedures.
- Obeying all safety rules and procedures.
- Reviewing protocol procedures prior to inspecting products.
- Utilizing gages, calipers, and other measuring tools, and run to perform inspections.
- Entering data into quality management system.
- Initiating documentation for any non-conforming material and report to Quality Supervisor.
- Review and maintain quality of inspection records.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Using current required procedures for processing components.
- Previous Quality Inspection experience preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Microsoft Word & Excel proficiency
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Possess ability to read and interpret drawings/blueprints.
Great opportunity with this established, international Tonawanda, NY Company! Growth potential! Clean environment! Apply now!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!