Remedy is looking for Weigh-up Technician's All Shifts in the Ormond Beach, FL area for immediate hire!
1st, $12.00/hr- 7AM-3:30PM
2nd, $12.25/hr- 3PM-11:30PM
3rd, $12.50/hr- 11PM-7:30AM
Weight-up Technician Responsibilities:
- HS Diploma or GED Required
- 6 Months of previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is required.
- Weighing and measuring materials and chemicals according to a batch record.
- Collect and prepare measurement, weight, or identification labels and attach them to product.
- Document weights and quantity of materials.
- Operate various scales.
- Follow instructions on a batch record and weigh materials accordingly.
- Basic math and computer skills required.
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Reliable transportation.
- Weekly Pay!
- Permanent Opportunity!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401K
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Weight Up Technician job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE 386-615-8859