UIHC Supply Chain Temporary Positions:
• This job will require you to be on your feet 7 out of 8 hours a day supporting surgical cases throughout the hospital.
* Will be required to work weekends
• Prompt and professional communication is required.
• Required ability to lift up to 25 pounds and frequently transport case carts, up to 200-300 pounds each.
• Required ability to bend and position self to handle inventory, including high/low shelving.
• Attention to detail required to pick supplies and trays for surgical cases.
• Utilize Microsoft Excel, SPM, and Tableau to locate supplies and instruments.
• Other duties as needed. Other info for temps:
• University provides scrubs, but employees must bring a pair of clean comfortable shoes for locker.
• Flexible scheduling, with priority on evenings, overnights, and weekends.
• Starting wage is $15/hour
• We use a centralized call-in system.
All employees must call or email for tardiness, unplanned leave, etc.