Machine Operator (Batcher) / Tonawanda, NY/ 2nd Shift
An established and growing Tonawanda, NY Manufacturer is looking for a Batcher to prepare bulk and raw materials for production, to assemble, maintain and purge all mixing equipment and transfer lines in accordance with GMP’s and SOP’s!
2nd: 3:00pm – 11:30pm Monday – Friday
- Accumulating and preparing raw material for compounding.
- Mixing raw materials for product batches, verifies the material components, item codes, lot numbers and weights.
- Documenting all required processing information
- Working in conjunction with packaging personnel to transfer bulk product from the compounding area to the packaging line.
- Assembling and disassembling transfer lines, trace lines, insulated jackets and pumps as needed.
- Cleaning all equipment components to remove residue to ensure all batches meet quality control standards and potential batch contamination is prevented.
- Transporting raw materials to and from warehouse to compounding area.
- Properly disposing of compounding waste, packaging and other bulk scrap.
- Maintaining a clean, orderly and safe work area
- Performing additional job related tasks as needed
- Previous batching experience in a manufacturing setting preferred but not required
- Experience with Human Machine Interface (HMI) ,Batch Programming and Control Schemes in C++ a plus!
- Rockwell RS Batch and RS View software for computer controlled operations preferred but not required
- Automated raw material delivery systems experience a plus!
- Experience with Steam, Condensate, Chilled Water, Compressed air utility functions and installations preferred but not required
- Any experience in performing or participating in new equipment installations, validations and startups is a plus!
Growth opportunities available!! Clean work environment! Apply today!
We welcome active Military Members and Veterans to apply!