**Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration**
Leading warehouse/distribution company with plants throughout the U.S. and worldwide.
We have immediate openings for Shipping/Receiving Clerk to join our team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Read shipping orders to determine quantity and type of transportation needed.
- Ensure the correctness of all shipping documents, gather and maintain all data relative to shipping activities.
- Collect all documentation for outboard freight and route to the proper record keeping unit.
- Pick orders for shipment and assemble various types of merchandise to be shipped.
- Schedule inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse operations.
- Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and issue instructions for loading products.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and organized work environment.
- Keep an equipment checklist and perform preventative maintenance of equipment.
WORK DAYS/ HOURS
- Monday - Friday 7am - 3:30pm (5a-3:30p overtime schedule)
SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
- High School Education required.
- 2-3 years shipping/receiving experience.
- 1-2 years of Warehouse experience
- 2-3 years with working in Excel
- Ability to use a computer or tablet a plus