Remedy Staffing is hiring a Collector in the Tyler, TX area!
Hours: Monday–Friday 8am– 5pm
- We are looking for a self-starter who works with a sense of urgency to consistently produce strong results.
- The individual hired for this position will be responsible for helping members with their negative accounts and/or past due loans.
- This person will be making outbound calls and maintain follow up with each member.
- In addition, this position is responsible for providing professional member experiences in order to assist in maintaining the credit unions image and growth expectations.
- This position is responsible for assisting with accounts with a deceased member.
- This position is considered a customer service position to help members find ways to make their payment and maintain positive accounts. Compensation: Pay Rate: Depends on Experience; Paid Bi-weekly
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision; Aflac Supplemental Insurance; Short- and Long-term disability; Basic and Voluntary Life; 401K Leaves: Vacation, Sick, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Volunteer
- Summary of Qualifications Education : A high school education or GED. Experience : At least six months of collections and/or banking and/or credit union experience.
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!