2nd shift On-Site Manager
- Manage the total “temp staffing” work system at the client’s facility.
- Act as liaison between client, associates, and branch office.
- Solve problems and handle all potentially volatile situations. Look for ways to improve the relationship through effective resolution of problems.
- Coordinate all communications between client, associate, and branch colleagues.
- Check in temporary associates on a daily basis.
- Give all new associates an orientation and site tour for the current day’s assignment.
- Communicate with line managers and department heads to assess continuing “quality” of personnel.
- Arrange replacement for those individuals who do not meet standards.
- Walk the production/warehouse floor every 2 hours.
- Responsible for overall temporary associate staffing.
- Coordinate all order between client and branch.
- Adjust staffing by increasing or decreasing staff to meet client needs.
- End associate assignments either in person or via phone.
- Counsel associates on performance, attendance, or any other issues.
- Maintain the timekeeping system on a daily basis.
Safety & Work-Related Injuries
- Provide Workers with safety equipment, as needed.
- Handle all medical emergencies:
- Evaluate severity of injury.
- Provide first aid or obtain medical treatment, as required.
- Complete and follow-through on all necessary paperwork; obtain “witness” statements & take photos; coordinate with Risk Management Department.
- Monitor all work-related injuries; make sure medical appointments are kept &/or modified duty is offered.
- Ensure a safe working environment by conducting safety walks every 2 hours.
- Learn the “company culture”.
- Build trust at all levels.
- Develop a genuine interest and participate in the client’s meetings and company functions.