Local company seeking an Administrative Scheduling Specialist!
- Receive service and sales phone calls and record information while addressing client requests
- Create service schedules for future daily operations
- Manage ongoing maintenance schedules
- Call and email customers to solicit weekly orders and complete appropriate paperwork
- Maintain relationships as well as organize service requests and related paperwork
- Data entry into CRM database
- Maintenance and updating of work orders, client records (contact, phone, email), notes & activities as needed.
- Communicate with service department with regard to daily schedule and ongoing schedule changes and updates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to think quickly, critically and independently with little to no supervision
- MUST be able to juggle multiple responsibilities and prioritize them accordingly
- Local knowledge of roadways and place names preferred
Pay: Up to $40,000 per year, depending on experience