As a Medical Assembler in Taylorsville, you will be a key player on a team that assembles medical devices that help improve patient care in hospitals. Lives depend on our products and this position is critical to providing the best quality to our customers.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 2:30 PM - 11:00 PM (Sometimes off @ Midnight M-F; and 1:30 – 4PM on Sat)
Pay: $15.25\ HR
- Assemble products per work instructions performed in a non-environmentally controlled environment.
- Collect required materials from bins, set up workstations per work instruction.
- Experience soldering to ceramics a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Get paid weekly
- Free online skill-building courses
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Members of Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!