Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a 1st shift Electronics Technician for our valued client in Madison. Excellent wages and state of the art facility. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity!
Shift: Monday-Friday, 6am-2:30pm, 7am-3:30pm or 8am-4:30pm (your choice)
Pay: $20-30 based on experience
- Repairs and troubleshoots equipment by reading schematics and maintenance manuals. Solders components as needed.
- Repairs and maintains electronics equipment and tests fixtures and other equipment as necessary.
- Assists with the design of various electronic circuits, assemblies, and software.
- Maintains and reports electronic records, including data on scrap material.
- Maintains, repairs, and improves current burn-in drawers.
- Works with internal and external customers to supply specifications, repair equipment, improve products, etc.
- Assists with analyzing returned materials.