A Company in Lancaster, NY is looking for Production Workers on both first and second shift. Job duties include:
1. Pack and build finished goods in-line and off-line at each production work-center as directed.
2. Set up and operate packaging equipment. i.e. – tape machine, label printers, pallet jack, scanners, pallet wrappers and computers
3. Read and comprehend RMF QA plans and/or job specifications paperwork.
4. Must be able to respond in writing to all job documentation requirements.
5. Must be able to maintain work center goal speeds and performance at all times.
6. Must work together in a group setting to help the Team achieve the production shift goals.
7. Must be available to work overtime as required.
8. Clean, sweep and perform general housekeeping around each work center / plant.
9. Ability to stand for long periods.
10. Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
1st 8-4 12.50/hr