Electrical Maintenance Technician
Direct Hire in the Lexington, KY area
- Must have experience with automation controls and troubleshooting experience
- Responsible for selecting proper electrical equipment size, wire, conduit size, breaker, switch, and fuse sizes.
- Reads one-line diagrams, electrical prints and schematics.
- Performs mathematics to determine proper components and installation requirements.
- Possesses skill to use all necessary electrical tools, both manual and power.
Associates in Electrical Engineering preferred
5+ years experience working in a Manufacturing environment preferred.