Great opportunity in Mecklenburg NY – warehouse associate
We are seeking motivated and quality minded candidates for a 1st shift warehouse position in Mecklenburg, NY.
Job duties include::
Ensuring the product is packaged correctly at correct weight and that proper levels of seed treatment are being applied.
Assists in bagging of finished product and mixing seed treatment.
Assists in mixing seed.
Stacks, stencils, cleans and properly tags bags on pallets.
Maintains an accurate count of product bags.
Assists in shipping and receiving of product.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Consistent work history
• Good Attendance and punctuality a must
• Reliable Transportation
• Collaboration, communication, customer focus, decision making and skill development.
• Able to use Small hand tools
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
• Ability to sit and/or stand for 8 hours
• Ability to work in a dusty work environment, fumes, chemicals, and electrical with safety measures. Provided with an N95.
• Complete other tasks as assigned
* Will be required to work other hours *non traditional* to meet seasonal demands.
** Willingness to participate in required training that will include company policies and procedures and additional training that may include education regarding policies and procedures and additional training as it relates to the requirements of the position.
Don't delay, Apply Now!