Full Time- 1st Shift- Weekends Off!
Clean environment, working with great products from designer makeup, soaps and shampoos to perfumes and colognes.
- Remove part from the box on the loading end of the machine.
- Place parts onto fixtures or belt.
- Make sure parts are free of debris or contamination.
- Inspect part for visual defects - standard comparison, color match, graphic location, missing print, scratches, black spots, heat marks, broken.
- Discard all rejected parts in a recycling bin or a scrap box and alert technician or Quality Control