Welders/ Binghamton, NY
Remedy is partnered with a growing, state-of-the-art Binghamton, NY Manufacturer to identify experienced Welders to join their team!!!
- Performing Mig, Tig and/or Arc welding techniques for fabrication.
- Ensuring that weld operations are performed in accordance to established specifications
- Ensuring quality and self-inspection is performed as per procedure
- Confirming safety while handling parts and operating equipment
- Actively participating in new product introduction and suggest new approaches and techniques for continued improvement in production and quality.
- Ensuring accuracy of product and work order information
- Participating in the upkeep and cleanliness of the workplace and general area overall.
- Performing routine welding machine maintenance
- Keeping workplace safe and free of dangerous obstacles.
- Performing additional duties as assigned.
- High School or GED diploma.
- 2 years of Weld experience- Test will be required during the interview process.
- Manual dexterity.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Adapt easily to various situations.
Get your foot in the door with this well-established, state-of-the-art Binghamton Manufacturer! Day and Evening shifts available! Apply now!
Job Type: Full-time