Shipping & Receiving Clerks please apply! We are looking for a qualified Clerk for a local manufacturer.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Completes some basic receiving inspection, confirmation of certificate of conformance and reconciliation of receiving/purchase documentation.
- Properly operates fork truck and related department equipment
- Notifies and/or delivers incoming product to Incoming Inspection area or end user.
- Completes daily receiving entries in computer system.
- Actual physical counts of raw material and tag controls required.
- Responsible for managing all outbound shipments, including preparation of sequentially numbered paper work in software accounting system, management of packaging materials inventories, packaging of product to be shipped, and arrangement of transportation services.
- UPS/FedEx software is to be used effectively and understood for summary reporting on request.
- Performs general housekeeping, maintenance and organization of the dock and inventory areas; includes hands-on cleaning and maintenance along with organization and interpersonal skills to coordinate with other department and outside waste disposal vendor.
- Distributes documentation, including transfer of all original documents, to supervisor for distribution
- Interprets a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Independently troubleshoots, solves practical problems and thinks creatively
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor or management