Service/repair Technicians needed for a high tech instrumentation manufacturer!
The Service Support Technician I is an entry level position that will perform in-house servicing and repair of company products.
POSITION DUTIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provide technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment.
- Serve as the customer contact on technical and service related problems.
- Using established procedures, diagnose and repair mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures.
- Determine most cost effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime.
- Prepare reports for analysis of product failure trends and serviceability issues.
- Other projects, tasks and jobs as assigned.