Summary of Position:
Responsible for providing mechanical/electrical support for the DC.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Light industrial welding and fabrication skills.
- Troubleshooting, corrective and preventive maintenance of automated conveyor systems.
- Troubleshooting of pneumatic valves and systems.
- Understanding of motor control wiring and both AC and DC electrical troubleshooting techniques.
- Troubleshooting, corrective and preventive maintenance of fork lift equipment.
- Troubleshooting, corrective and preventive maintenance on hydraulic systems for baling and lift equipment.
- Basic knowledge of operation and maintenance of HVAC systems.
- Basic knowledge of facility maintenance (plumbing, lighting, carpentry, etc…)
Other duties as assigned
Military service and veterans encourage to apply
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in mechanical/electrical troubleshooting
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Time management
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong Electrical knowledge
- Strong Mechanical knowledge and ability
- Basic understanding of tools and their uses
- Flexible scheduling
- In depth understanding of maintenance processes
- Ability to safely operate numerous powered industrial trucks (forklifts, scissor lifts, etc…)
- Understand OSHA safety requirements for Lockout Tagout, Hazard Communication, etc…
Familiar with Good Manufacturing Practices.