Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for 1st shift Maintenance Mechanic position for our valued client Northwest of Appleton, WI. Apply today to be considered for a great Direct Hire opportunity with a company that has friendly work environment and is a leader of its industry!
Shift: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm Mon - Fri (hours are subject to change based on OT/emergency call-ins)
Pay: $27.00+/hour based on experience
- Install, maintain and repair machinery such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems and production machines
- Visually inspect operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards and locate or prevent causes of malfunctions
- Initiate purchase order for repair parts
- Confer with management, engineering and quality control personnel to resolve maintenance problems
- Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears and other parts of machinery to prevent malfunction
- Repair and replace gauges, valves, pressure regulators and related equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints to comply with engineering standards
- 6 to 12 months related experience and/or training as a Maintenance Mechanic
- Strong mechanical aptitude with various tools, equipment, machines, etc.
- Must be available to emergency call ins and extended overtime hours as required
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent Required
- Forklift certified