Do you love full-time work and take pride in what you do? Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring for 1st shift Warehouse Associates to work in an Inbound Lead NJ. Apply now to be considered for this great Temp-to-Hire opportunity that comes with medical benefits and FREE online schooling through Penn Foster!
Shift: 1st: 8:30am-5 00pm
• Supervise and coordinate unloading of inbound shipments, orderly stacking of product, and the picking and staging of outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of productivity. Verify required inbound/outbound paperwork with drivers, ensuring that all products is properly counted.
• Efficiently and accurately load orders according to the appropriate doors and trailers.
• All shipping/receiving/picking functions will be processed as defined by the Standard Operating Procedures.
• Researches discrepancies that may occur in the shipping and receiving process.
• Basic computer skills
• RF Scanners
• WMS functions
• English (reading, writing, verbal) & Bi-lingual is a plus
• 2-4 years experience working in a warehouse/logistics/distribution environment
• 2-4 years forklift experience.
• Current or prior MHE certification
• Basic to intermediate level to verify quantities of product, count inventory, or perform other duties associated with handling, storing and distributing client products.