A local construction accounting management company in Honolulu is looking for an Accountant to join their team!
- Implement and oversee accounting procedures for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Payroll, and Job Cost
- Explain the financial and operational data to stakeholders
- Analyze key financial data to evaluate the company’s performance
- Guide client through forecasts to assist business planning
- Collaborate with team members
- Interact and communicate with external entities such as insurance carriers, bankers, bonding companies, and CPAs
- BS/BA in accounting, finance or similar field
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles
- Must have driver license and vehicle
- Excellent knowledge of budgeting and forecasting
- Able to manage multiple clients and multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
Pay: $45,000 - $55,000 annually, depending on experience
For more information or to apply, you can email your resume to email@example.com or call 808-733-8550. Apply now!