Remedy Staffing is looking for part time professional and organized Front Desk/Applicant Coordinator.
The Front Desk/Applicant Coordinator is responsible for greeting and assisting visitors, answering phones, calling all new applicants and assisting with the process flow in the office.
Starting Pay: $15/hour
• Welcoming visitors/applicants by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
• Effortlessly handling a large volume of traffic in the reception area
• Maintaining a safe, clean and welcoming reception area.
• Performing filing, data entry, and other general office duties
• Assisting in our applicant pre-screening process
• Entering applicant information accurately and correctly in our database
• Calling new applicants to schedule interviews
Apply today to enter the fast paced and satisfying staffing industry!
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Able to manage high levels of activity and multiple demands
• Must be highly organized with above average time-management skills
• Strong attention to detail • Must have a commitment to excellence
• In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Work, Excel, etc.)
• Bilingual a plus
• Excellent attendance
• Embrace and ensure all clients, associates and colleagues are treated with courtesy, dignity and respect