Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for direct hire 2nd Shift CNC Machinist for our valued client in Hartland, WI. Our client is a recognized national leader in the conveyor manufacturing industry who invests heavily in its people, training, and equipment within its state-of-the-art facility. Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity at a company with a collaborative culture and opportunities for advancement!
Shift: 2nd Shift M-Th
Pay: $21-$28 per hour
• The primary function of this position will be to produce machined parts by setting up and operating a variety of Vertical Mills.
• Setup and operation of Mori Seiki and Hass VF2 Vertical Mills.
• Set up of tooling, parts, programs, and any fixturing required.
• Manufacturing of parts per supplied drawings
• Perform first piece inspection
• Deburr parts and run jobs to completion while maintaining a clean and safe work area
• Hold tight tolerances.
• Must have a High school diploma or GED and be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Minimum 3 years of experience with the ability to set-up and operate Vertical Mills (or schooling equivalent). Preferably a Mori Seiki or Hass VF2.
• Proficient knowledge of G-Code programming.
• Strong print reading skills with previous experience in using all types of measuring tools (micrometers, calipers, gauge pins, etc.) is required.