Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently hiring for a Flexographic Printing Press Support role for our valued client in Butler, WI. Our client is a recognized national leader in the label printing industry who invests heavily in its people, training, and equipment within its state-of-the-art printing facility.
Apply today to be considered for this great opportunity at a company with a collaborative culture and opportunities for advancement!
Shift: 2nd & 3rd Shift
Pay: $15-$16 per hour
• Provides daily support for flexographic press operator
• Stage raw materials for upcoming orders
• Inspect and mount flexographic plates
• Mix inks as necessary
• Assist Flexo Press Operator to perform machine maintenance
• Clean printing plates and stations for next orders
• Maintain plate files and paperwork
• 1 year of experience in a warehouse or manufacturing environment
• Machine operation experience preferred
• Desire to learn and grow in manufacturing
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• High School Diploma/GED