Remedy Staffing is seeking a dependable Quality Control Auditor for well established client in Pendleton. This 1st shift position is a 2 month assignment that may extend longer than expected with the right candidate!
6am-4:30pm (Mon-Thu) *must be flexible as schedules may change
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct daily quality inspections and provide counts as well as reconcile discrepancies.
- Auditing of raw material/finish goods during the receiving and shipping process.
- Report miscellaneous receipts and issues to team lead/supervisor.
- Participate in the Continuous Improvement Projects.
- Keep under clean and organized conditions, the workstation and/or area.
- Availability to develop any new activity or project assigned.
- Prepare all paperwork and backup data for return shipments.
- Process shipping and receiving functions of the operation.
- Support other areas as required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear. The employee uses computer and telephone equipment. The employee also regularly lifts and/or moves objects up to 40 pounds. Specific vision requirements of this job include close vision and distance vision.
Education and/or Experience
- Must have a High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 6 months experience working in a warehouse/distribution environment.
- Able to operate MHE