Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Read, interpret and follow basic written/verbal instructions or blue prints.
- Maintain and clean machines before and after each shift
- Monitor machine to ensure optimum running
- Troubleshoot problems and minimize machine down time
- Run machine in “Auto” mode
- Perform quality work checks to insure your machine is producing quality standards
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Work at a fast pace and be self motivated
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a fast-paced production environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Ability to stand for 10-12 hour shifts
- Reliable Transportation
Why Choose Remedy????
- Dedicated Recruiters assigned to work specifically with you
- Health & Dental Insurance
- FREE Online Certificated Courses including courses in Electrical Maintenance, Industrial Math and CNC Machinist!!!
- UNLIMITED $100 Referral Bonus Opportunity
- WEEKLY Pay - with direct deposit option