To perform press operator duties.
Following all safety policies and procedures.
Meeting all company policies, current and future growth of new policies.
Completing all tasks to the best of your ability.
Meeting or exceeding job requirements set by management or your supervisor.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
• Operators lead in tearing down jobs and setting up jobs.
• Must meet any new task of job functions that may arise.
• Must follow set up procedures for given machine.
• Complete tasks on adequate time limits, as to meet press daily goal and schedule needs.
• Meet all changing conditions in your environment.
• Must assure that materials produced is of highest quality for customer needs and specs outlined on order or with individual job classification specs.
• Work in a team environment, giving more than you might think is expected from position.
• Must meet daily goals that are set, within a very close margin of other operators and crews on same machine.
• Must minimize waste %,
• Must comply with all general Company-wide standard operating procedures (SOP’s) and any job or department specific SOP’s.